Barrie Home Inspections – Certified Home Inspector
Barrie Home Inspections is a leader in inspecting residential and commercial properties in Barrie, Alliston and Orillia. Our expertise is based on Knowledge, Training and Experience. As a Certified Building Code Official with the Ontario Building Officials Association we provide an Expertise that is unmatched by our competition. Barrie Home Inspections has completed over 8,000 residential inspections and countless Commercial Properties which includes Malls, Plazas, Industrial Buildings, Churches, Apartment Buildings and Mixed Use occupancies.
Barrie Home Inspections – Training
Completed the following Ontario Government Courses:
- Carson Dunlop Home Inspector graduate
- Ministry of Housing – Part 9 The Building Envelope
- Ministry of Housing – Part 9 Structural
- Ministry of Housing – Part 3 Fire & Structural
- Ministry of Housing – Part 3 Large Buildings
- Ministry of Housing – Part 3 Health & Safety
- Ministry of Housing – Part 10/11 Change of Use
- Ministry of Housing – Part 9 Health and Safety
- Ministry of Housing – Part 9, The House
- Legal Process – pertaining to Ontario Building Code
- Plans and Review – DND qualification
Home Inspection Experience
- Former Registered Builder with HUDAC (now TARION)
- In charge of project reviews for Fire Dept for 7 years
- Mould Certification Course- Level One
- WETT Certified
- Member of NACHI (national association of certified home inspectors)
- Member of NACBI (national association of commercial building inspectors)
- Certified Master Inspector
All Part 9 and Part 3 Building Code Courses certified courses by the Ministry of Housing and taught by the Ontario Building Officials Association. All courses are 40 hours in length with a required pass of over 70%.
Roger Frost has over 30 years of Inspection Experience which allows him to offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee on all inspections. This guarantee is good for 30 days after you take possession of your home.
Barrie Home Inspections – Free Thermal Imaging
We provide Free Thermal Imaging scans of your exterior walls and electrical panel as part of your home inspection.
Infrared testing is based on the principle that heat flow in a material is altered by the presence of some type of anomalies. These changes in heat flow cause localized temperature differences in the material surface. The imaging or study of such thermal patterns is known as Thermography.
Heat can be described as the energy associated with the random and chaotic motions of the atomic particles from which matter is composed.
Heat transfer can occur by conduction, radiation, convection, or a combination of these. When a surface is heated, there is an increase in energy of the atomic particles leading to a corresponding increase in temperature and emitted energy. The chaotic thermal agitation of atomic particles produce a form of radiant electromagnetic energy known as infrared radiation (that is , radiation of frequencies beyond red). All materials (hot or cold) contain heat and radiate infrared energy.
We are available for inspections 7 days a week
Call Roger today! 705-795-8255
Email Roger firstname.lastname@example.org